Quickly check out how to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 ? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 ? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 ? How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 and probably this will solve your all problems related to factory reset or hard reset in Samsung Galaxy A10 after performing certain steps your SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 will be as new and your Samsung A10 will run light and faster. Follow the details described to easily hard reset to default settings.
Introduction Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A10
Samsung Galaxy A10 comes with 2GB of RAM Memory and Up to 32GB internal storage. The phone operated on Android 9 (Pie) OS and powered by Exynos 7884 chip-set. SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 contains 13MP rear camera along with 5MP selfie shooter. SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 is equipped with 3400mAh battery capacity. Users with unique choice can choose Blue, Black, and Red colors of SAMSUNG Galaxy A10.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Models – Variants of Samsung A10
The Samsung Galaxy A10 has 4 models and variants. Generally, the variants are the same device models with some different features and specifications, as the amount of internal storage, processor or just 3G/4G frequencies that may be different depending on the country the Samsung Galaxy A10 is available in.
- Galaxy A10 SM-A105F/Dual-Sim is available Internationally.
- Second Galaxy A10 SM-A105G/Dual-Sim is available in Countries like Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Thailand.
- Galaxy A10 SM-A105M Single-Sim is available in regions of Latin America, Mexico, Peru, and Uruguay.
- Fourth Galaxy A10 SM-A105M/Dual-Sim, SM-A105M/32DL is available in Latin America and Brazil only.
Before We Start to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A10
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy A10 phone at least 50%.
- After format, all data will be deleted. So back up all data (contacts, photos, video, documents, games, apps, etc.).
- Wait during the format process. Never interfere. If you interfere, your phone never open.
Benefits of Hard Reset / Factory Reset A10 :
- You can Wipe all of your Data Stored on your device.
- Easily fix all the performance issue.
- Bypass screen lock through a hard reset.
- Bring the factory state.
- Fix all the firmware issues.
- Get rid of signal problems, loop issues, rebooting problems and power problems.
How to Hard Reset Samsung A10
- You need to Turn off the Samsung A10 by dragging down the notification panel. There you see the power off button. Tap on it and it will shut down your device (If your device is locked and you’re unable to turn it off, you can wait until the battery runs down and attempt the reset of these steps after charging it back up. Leave the device turned off).
- When the phone is turned off. Press and hold Volume Up + Power key together.
- Let all 2 buttons go when the Samsung A10 shows a Samsung logo.
- You will be now in the Recovery menu. Use the Volume Down button to move the blue highlight section and Select wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button.
- On the next screen, Use the Volume Down button to move the blue highlight to the YES option, and press the Power button again to select Yes Wait for the process to get completed.
- Once it is done use the Power button to select the Reboot System Now option from the Samsung A10 Recovery menu.
That’s it, we are done.
Read our related picks