See How to root Huawei P10 with all steps. An easy step by step tutorial to root Huawei P10.First of all, we will unlock the bootloader secondly we will install TWRP and at last flash SuperSU to root Huawei P10. After root, you can install custom Rom, App, and Setting. We will be seeing to root Huawei P10, P10 Plus VTR-AL00, VTR-TL00, VKY-AL00, VYK-TL00variants.
Root Huawei P10 – P10 plus
To Root Huawei P10 is going to be a fun because Huawei P10 comes this month, With a high screen-to-body ratio and 2160 x 1080 FHD+ resolution, the Honor FullView display on the Hauwei brings you an extraordinary, immersive visual experience. With the 4GB RAM, 2.36GHz Octa-core Kirin 659, and EMUI5.1 an ideal phone for multitasking. The most astonishing feature is One-key Screen Split which offers an even faster multi-management expertise. So let’s get started but before that see instructions below.
Precautions To Root Huawei P10 – P10 plus
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your phone.
- If you have HiSuite installed on your PC. Then turn it off – make sure it does not run in the background.
- This could void the warranty on your device. We won’t be held responsible for anything that happens from doing this tutorial so please proceed at your own risk.
- You should backup the data before rooting the device just in case you want to apply a hard reset and return the device to the state that it was in before you started.
- Make sure your phone has at least 60-70% battery to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Required Things: Download TWRP and SuperSU for Huawei P10 Plus
- Get the P10 TWRP here.
- Get Super SU here.
- PC with Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10.
- USB cable.
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- OEM unlocking in the developer options active.
- Huawei HiSuite (installs all necessary drivers).
How To Root Huawei P10 – P10 Plus
We are going too complete with all steps but first, make sure you enable all these settings.
Steps to root Huawei P10 – P10 Plus
- Turn On USB debugging and OEM unlock.
- Unlock Bootloader.
- Install TWRP.
- Flash SuperSU.
Turn On USB debugging and OEM unlock.
- On your Huawei P10 or P10 Plus.
- Go to Settings -> About.
- Tap on Build Number seven times.
- Go to Developer Options.
- Check Enable OEM Unlock.
- Check USB Debugging.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Huawei P10
To Unlock Bootloader see: How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Phones