See How to root Huawei honor 7x with all steps. An easy step by step tutorial to root Huawei Honor 7X.First of all, we will unlock the bootloader secondly we will install TWRP and at last flash SuperSU to root Huawei 7x. After root, you can install custom Rom, App, and Setting.We will be seeing to root Huawei honor 7x BND-L21, BND-L22, BND-L24, or BND-AL10, BND-TL10 variants.
Root Huawei Honor 7x
When it comes to performance we try our best to get full results using an android phone but without root is really like a tasteless dish.To Root Huawei, honor 7x is everything about changing the default. Yes, by adding personal customizations so you can choose how to tweak the Android Operating System in order to increase speed, upgrade battery life and change the default functionality, remove custom apps and change the theme. Well, in our case this can be obtained through a single process which is gaining root access on your Honor 7x.
To Root Huawei Honor 7x is going to be a fun because Huawei revealed Huawei Honor 7X this month, With a high screen-to-body ratio and 2160 x 1080 FHD+ resolution, the Honor FullView display on the Honor 7X brings you an extraordinary, immersive visual experience. With the 4GB RAM, 2.36GHz Octa-core Kirin 659, and EMUI5.1 an ideal phone for multitasking.Huawei Honor 7x Comes with varients BND-L21 (Europe), BND-L22(India), BND-L24 (USA), BND-AL10, BND-TL10 (China). Even with many apps running simultaneously, the user experience is always smooth.The most astonishing feature is One-key Screen Split which offers an even faster multi-management expertise. So let’s get started but before that see instructions below.
Precautions Before Root Huawei honor 7X
- Disable Lock Screen & Security patterns.
- Disable antivirus on your smartphone if you have any.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your phone.
- If you have HiSuite installed on your PC. Then turn it off – make sure it does not run in the background.
- This could void the warranty on your device. We won’t be held responsible for anything that happens from doing this tutorial so please proceed at your own risk.
- You should backup the data before rooting the device just in case you want to apply a hard reset and return the device to the state that it was in before you started.
- Make sure your phone has at least 60-70% battery to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Currently Works only on Huawei Honor 7x BND-L21 and TL10/AL10 (further variants’ TWRP will be posted soon.
Required Things: Download TWRP and SuperSU for Huawei honor 7x
- Get the Honor 7X TWRP here.
- Get Super SU here.
- PC with Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10.
- USB cable.
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- OEM unlocking in the developer options active.
- Huawei HiSuite (installs all necessary drivers).
To Root Huawei Honor 7x
We are going too complete with all steps but first, make sure you enable all these settings.
Steps to root Huawei Honor 7x
- Turn On USB debugging and OEM unlock.
- Unlock Bootloader.
- Install TWRP.
- Flash SuperSU.
Turn On USB debugging and OEM unlock.
- On your Honor 7X.
- Go to Settings -> About.
- Tap on Build Number seven times.
- Go to Developer Options.
- Check Enable OEM Unlock.
- Check USB Debugging.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Huawei Honor 7x
A locked bootloader is one that will only boot operating system Android in our case which means that device’s boot partition will only launch Android OS on your phone, No matter what happens user can’t alter it. In case of devices with a locked bootloader, it is not possible to do custom operations like booting a Custom operating System.It requires the owner to first unlock the bootloader.
Instructions to Unlock Bootloader on Honor 7X
We have split the instructions into two steps. The first step involves Installing necessary drivers Like USB, Fastboot, and ADB to make the connection with your phone’s hardware.The second step will guide you on how to unlock the bootloader on Honor 7X using fastboot commands.
- Install Fastboot, ADB and USB Drivers on your PC.
- Note down the IMEI number and serial number in Settings > About > Status.
- Dial *#*#1357946#*#* on your phone and note down the product ID.
Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Honor 7x
- Go to Huawei Bootloader Unlock request page in order to do that you need to create an account on the Huawei Official site then login to your account.(register if you don’t have an account).
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click Next button.
- Now, Provide the required information about your device and click Submit button.
- If everything is right, you’ll get a unique 16-digit bootloader unlock password for your device.
Unlock Bootloader With Minimal ADB
- Note: Make sure the USB Debugging and OEM are enabled.
- Now connect your Huawei Honor 7x to the PC with a USB cable and Give required permission.
- Open “cmd-here.exe” from “C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot“.
Boot your Huawei Honor 7x into bootloader mode with command or press volume down+power.
ADB REBOOT BOOTLOADER
- Note: If your device doesn’t boot into bootloader mode, then disable Fastboot function from your device’s Settings.
- Once your device is in bootloader mode, issue the following command to unlock the bootloader (Replace XXXX XXXX XXXX with your 16-digit bootloader unlock password).
fastboot OEM unlock xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- The bootloader unlocking process will start automatically.Once the process is finished, your device will reboot.
- That’s it; you have successfully unlocked BootLoader of Huawei Honor 7x.
If anything goes wrong or confusing to you see: How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Phones