Microsoft Toolkit is one and only software which provides such good results in a single package that is very useful for activating the Microsoft Products. Please keep in mind your Microsoft Office and Windows products will be fully activated and able to receive official Microsoft updates in the same way as a fully licensed copy, so no need to think again let’s see how to use Microsoft Toolkit for activation. There are many advantages to using Microsoft Toolkit. In this post, we will help you to download and install Microsoft Toolkit for Windows 10,7, or 8. Microsoft toolkit is a combination of all activators. Moreover, you can also activate Microsoft Office Windows 10 and all versions of Microsoft Office 2013 or Microsoft office 2016. Microsoft Toolkit was created to allow easy activation of all Microsoft Windows (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7) and Microsoft Office (Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016).
Microsoft Toolkit Features
- You can Activate Microsoft products ; Windows 10 Activation or Microsoft Office activation.
- Also, you can activate Microsoft Windows of any versions using Microsoft toolkit.
- There are many versions of Windows 10; you can activate any version of Windows 10.
- So, you don’t need to buy Windows 10 Product key.
- Microsoft Toolkit also helps you to activate Office 365 and Office 2011.
How to use Microsoft Toolkit – Activate Microsoft Office 2016 or Activate Windows 10
Here I will describe a generic method to activate all Microsoft products in a simple way
- Disable defender or Antivirus and If for some reason Antivirus is causing issue see How enable safe mode .
- Right-click on .exe file and run as Admin.
- Click on Yes(If ask).
- You can see the Interface of the Microsoft Toolkit now.
Further instructions depend on usage do there will two logos One is for Microsoft Office, and the other is for Windows. Suppose; we wanna activate Microsoft Office using Microsoft Toolkit.
Click on Microsoft Office logo as you can see when you open the Toolkit.
There are four Options in a Menu; Main, Activation, Product keys, Customize Setup.
- Click the Product keys.
- Choose the product which product you are using currently. whether you have Office 2013 or Office 2016.
- Now, From the list choose the Edition. Suppose you have Office 2013 Professional edition, pick the edition “Professional” and click install.
- Now click on Activation tab and click EZ- Activator and wait your Microsoft Office will be activated.
The goal here is to introduce Ms toolkit as a secondary legit source to activate windows and office in simple steps. If there is still any question you wanna ask regarding How to use Microsoft Toolkit or how to Activate Microsoft Office with ms toolkit then let us know in the comments or through our social media handle.